MAHCA believes that healthcare plan costs can be managed with successful outcomes that can be achieved
through innovative solutions and premium savings back to our employers and employees.
Less than 10 years ago… A new healthcare initiative called the Affordable Care Act (ACA) was adopted
and became a national law. We were assured the ACA would save the average family approximately $2,500 per year and that
we could keep our current plans and our providers.
Today… The Affordable Care Act has now been revealed to be exactly opposite of the promised solution:
• Higher deductibles
• Out of control premiums
• Limited providers
MAHCA is committed to empowering change through consumer health awareness and education,
and we do so by providing full broker, agent and client support through the following:
• Dedicated account managers available to brokers, agents and clients.
• Online submission, enrollment and benefits administration.
• Consolidated billing
• Streamlined plan information and benefits selection process
• Access to the Cigna provider and pharmacy network
• Partnership with Health Advocate Solutions™ to offer additional benefit support including*:
• Claims support, searching for network providers, precertification, and more!
• This product is offered for an additional PEPM and is employer paid*
• Personalized group marketing and education materials regarding:
• Online enrollment
• Human Resources online tools beyond enrollment
• New employee onboarding
• Reports to manage enrollment, payroll deductions, group plan information, etc.
• Medical and Ancillary products available in all 50 states